Open registration for the 2012 GLOBAL SUMMIT on INTERNATIONAL BREAST HEALTH: Guidelines for International Breast Health and Cancer Control – Supportive Care and Quality of Life will begin in April 2012.
October 3-5, 2012, following the European School of Medical Oncology Congress
Vienna International Centre - Vienna, Austria
- Full 3-Day Registration and Single or Multi-Day Registration will be available.
- The Full 3-Day Registration fee is $595 USD prior to May 31, 2012. Beginning June 1, 2012 the Full 3-Day Registration fee will be $645 USD.
- The Single or Multi-Day Registration fees will be $235 USD per day.
- All registrants are welcome to join BHGI for the Gala Dinner on the evening of Thursday, October 4 (held at an off-site venue). The fee for the dinner is $75 USD per person. Guests are welcome with advance registration/payment.
- Please begin the registration process below and feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Hotel & Meeting FAQs:
- Registrants are responsible for making their own hotel accommodations. Faculty for the Summit will be staying at the NH Danube City Hotel: Wagramer Strasse 21. 1220 Vienna (Austria) Tel. +43 1 260 200 Fax: +43 1 260 20 20. Registrants are welcome to make reservations at any hotel surrounding the Vienna International Centre.
- Meeting FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS