Why Join the Common Interest Group?
To take advantage of the Common Interest Group's member directory, searchable literature library, secure member discussion area, information sharing areas, and links to other global health care organizations and events. These tools will help accelerate the development of trust and community essential to a successful collaboration, thus accelerating the science.
Why did BHGI create the Common Interest Group?
- To provide "open access" to disseminate health information
- Global partnerships need low-cost communication tools
- The secure web-based portal facilitates information exchange
- To facilitate global communications & collaborations
- To provide a searchable literature library featuring the latest in breast cancer publications